Friday, July 3, 2015

The Hidden Benefits of Losing Weight and Taking Control of My Health, I Did Not Expect

The Hidden Benefits of Losing Weight and Taking Control of My Health, I Did Not Expect

The hidden Benefits of losing weight, I did not expect             

When I started my health and fitness transformation journey I really just wanted to lose about 20 pounds. Everything else that happened to me was a complete, yet welcome, surprise. 
You may have already heard my health transformation journey but I have not shared this part, until now. 
What you may know already is, I had just had my over 40 physical and my Dr. told me had to lose about 20 pounds and he considered putting me on medication for my poor cholesterol levels. Being in the medical field for the last 24 years, I knew what those medications do to the body. And it’s not good. So I told my Dr. I would find another solution before I got on any medication.
Ironically enough I was introduced to a workout program and a special supplement that following week. After just three weeks, 28 days to be exact, I went back to the doctor to have my lipids done again. My doctor could not believe the results. My cholesterol was completely perfect and I lost about 15 pounds. He swore I was on a prescribed cholesterol medication. But I was not. He wanted to know what I did, as I’m sure you do, right?. I will share that with you in a moment. I would like to say it’s a secret but it’s certainly not a secret any more. 
Here’s the thing I did not expect from this well-known program. After the first three weeks of committing to the workout and taking the supplement every day, I no longer had the joint pain I had for many years. I had much better range of motion than I’ve had in many years. I no longer had acid (esophageal) reflux which has been so bad up that point that I kept Pepcid© in my desk drawer, right next to the Tums©. I was able to do things, without pain, I had not done in many years.
You see, I just accepted that the condition I was in, was going to be with me for years to come, and only get worse. I had no idea I could almost completely reverse the painful inflamed jointsesophageal refluxknee painlower back pain, shoulder pain and much more. I especially did not expect to reverse these issues with exercise. After all, I had been physically active for many years.
What made the difference was the well planned out workout. My workout of choice, at the time, was Insanity. However, there are many very well planned out workouts you could chose from for all fitness levels and goals. And the supplement I was taking every day, and still do 3 year later, is Shakeology.
Of course I was skeptical and hesitant at first. Which is why I had my cholesterol checked 28 days after drinking the first glass. Beachbody, the company that sells Shakeology, has a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. I completely expected to get my money back after those 28 days. Well, obviously that did not happen.
Now my entire family drinks this stuff. I became an advocate for health and fitness, clean eating, working out and specifically, Beachbody workouts and Shakeology.
I did not expect others would notice my results.
Within just a few weeks of focusing on improving my health and fitness with these great Beachbody products (Insanity and Shakeology) people started asking “Wally, what in the heck are you doing?”Others wanted to know how I took two full minutes off my 2 mile run time. They wanted to know how I lost weight, improved my cholesterol and improved my joints. I was as amazed as they were. And I felt renewed and healthy again.
Which leads me to the last thing I did not expect to experience on my health and fitness transformation journey.
I was so inspired by my own results, and since others were asking what I was doing to get so healthy, I decided to start paying it forward.
I started a business of helping others get control of their health and fitness while simultaneously showing others how to start their own business. Now I have almost 500 customers around the US and Canada. And I have a handful of Team Beachbody Coaches building their own business of helping others take control of their health and fitness. Being a Team Beachbody Coach is one of the most rewarding things I’ve done in my entire life. And I plan on helping many others do the same thing I’ve done, starting with getting control of your health and fitness.
This is a true partnership. Beachbody actually advertises for us and gives us paying customers from all of those infomercials you see on TV and other media. This is completely unheard of in this industry. Sure, other fitness companies like GNC and UFC Gyms advertise, but they don't give you paying customers. You still have to go out to get them. Now, you do still have to go out and get your own customers, but Team Beachbody's Customer Acquisition Program is a huge help in growing a profitable business. 
Partnering with Team Beachbody is very simple. You do not need any certifications and you don't need to be in perfect shape to start your own Team Beachbody Business. You just have to be on your journey. People want to join others who are on their journey. 
If becoming a Team Beachbody Coach interests you, visit this site, watch the video then get back in touch with me.
Oh - There is also a few hidden benefits of starting my own Team Beachbody Business. It's about so much more than income. One of the coolest benefits of being a Team Beachbody Coach is, it keeps me accountable to my clients and therefore keeps me accountable to my own fitness. Pretty cool right? And I make good money staying fit. 

www.WhoWantsFreedom.com

After a short interview we will know if you’re a right fit for our team.
Here’s to your Health
Wally Carmichael
808 546-0817

No comments:

Post a Comment