Sunday, December 21, 2014

Beachbody Coach, What I do for my customers. And why I still love Coaching.





I can hardly believe I've been a part time, Team Beachbody Coach for over four years now. I still love what I do as much as the day I decided to get started.



Now that I'm Retired from the Army after 25 years, I'm going full time. Well, I guess you can call it full time.



What that means to you is, I can now dedicate even more time to your health and fitness. And, if you happen to have an entrepreneur spirit about you, or you just want to take part in our mission to "End the Trend of Obesity" in our Country, I will make myself available to share with you what I've learned over the years.



So, if you're ready to finally take control of your health, fitness and personal finances, Contact me right away. I can still only work with a set amount of people at a any give time.



Wally Carmichael

808 546-0817

CoachWallyC@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment